How can I resolve "CAPC077E Repository is full." message but repository viewer shows index is over 99% full but data only full less than 3%?
+ CAPC077E ERROR ADDING FILE TO THE CAIPRINT REPOSITORY.
+ CAPC077E Repository is full.
The Repository utility's LIST All shows:
Usage statistics for OPTII.PRTLIB:
4,000 Index Entries 3,989 Used 99.7% Full
179,899 Data Records 4,054 Used 2.2% Full
There are two areas in the dump repository.
- The number of dumps stored in the repository is limited by this.
- The size of the index area will be adjusted automatically at initialization time based on the size of the file.
- The customer cannot adjust the number of index entries.
- There is one index entry for each dump.
- This is where the dump data is stored.
- The size of each dump varies based on how much data needs to be stored.
First you need to set SUPPRS=ON in CAOUDFRX to prevent this problem from reoccurring.
After assemble the CAOUDFRX, refresh LLA & LINKLIST and restart runtime.(run CAS9 with RX85TERM and then RX85INIT)
Specifies whether to suppress:
- The CAIOPTS File Processing report and Report Summary for programs containing snap calls when the SNAP option is set to OFF.
- The CAIOPTS File Processing report and Execution Monitor Summary for applications containing one or more programs that were optimized using the DTECT option and which terminate normally.
Also you need to clean up your repository.
Run the repository viewer utility job with LIST ALL option.
//STEP1 EXEC PGM=CAOUPRTU,REGION=1M
//SYSUT1 DD UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(CYL,(1,1))
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN DD *
Delete any dump entry with RC=00 and any old dump entries not need to keep.
You might consider set EXPDAYS option to auto purge process start certain days pass after the dump captured.
- Specifies the maximum number of days to retain a report in the repository, starting from the day it is added. Specify a number of days from 1 to 999, or specify 0 to suppress report expiration. Expired reports are automatically deleted from the repository during the auto-maintenance cycle, which occurs immediately before any new report is added. During auto-maintenance, the age of each report is compared with the current value of EXPDAYS, not the value of EXPDAYS when the reports were added.
Reference CA Optimizer/II User Guide and CA Optimizer/II Install Guide.