My DSM Reporter installation shows a 'Control Panel' entry in the Tree view.
This 'Control Panel' entry appears just after the 'Report Templates' and 'Scheduled Reports'.
Can it be hidden?
Client Automation 12.5, 12.8 and 12.9.
In order to hide the 'Control Panel' entry from the DSM Reporter run the following steps:
- Open the DSM Reporter with elevation ('Run as administrator').
- Go to the 'Tools' menu and select 'Preferences'.
- Click on the 'Global Settings' tab.
- Go to the 'User Interface' section and uncheck the 'Display Control Panel for Administrators (restart required)' option.
- Close the DSM Reporter and open it again.
After doing so, the 'Control Panel' should not show in the DSM Reporter anymore.