In Service Desk Manager, access to the ad-hoc web reports are only available for Administration and Service Desk Management access types. How can users with other Access Types gain access to run Reports?
- Login to Service Desk as Administrator
- Go to Administration ->Security and Role Management ->Access Types. Fig 1
- Select the access type for which the ad-hoc reporting needs to be enabled.
- In the Access Type Detail window, select the role associated with the access type that needs to have access to report forms. Go to Roles tab Fig 2
- Click on Level 1 Analyst to open the Role Detail window
- In the Role Detail window, click on Report Web Forms tab. Click on Update Report Web Forms. Fig 3
- In the Update Report Web Forms list, select the desired reports and move them to Report Web Forms Assigned section Fig 4
- Click on OK
- In the Role Detail window, click on tab "Tabs" and click on Update Tabs.
- In the Update tabs window click on Search to display the tabs. Select any one of the Report tabs available and move it to Tabs assigned section. Fig 5
- Click on OK
- Login with a system login who is a part of access type configured. The reports tab will be available and selected reports will be available.
Note: The user should also be created in Central Management Console of BOXI to run the reports successfully.