To help you better understand your environment, there are a few different messages that you can use to find out the version and product you are using.
- DB00215I - CA Datacom/DB Version 14.0 (14.02)
This indicates that the product is at the version 14.02 level
- DB00212I - CA Datacom SQL Version 14.0 (14.02)
If using the SQL function, this tells the same thing.
- DB00905I - DIRECTORY (CXX) VERSION 14.0 LEVEL 1 AD SIMPLIFY YES SYSPLEX PLEXC1
This message is very useful to give a lot of information about the system. Here, you see that the CXX is also at 14.0, that it is a Level 1 CXX, that it is for CA Datacom/AD, that it uses Simplify (required for CA Datacom/AD), and that the SYSPLEX name in use is PLEXC1.
- DB00201I - MULTI-USER ENABLED, CXX=DR14MUF MUFNAME=DR14MUF AD
This message is the key to know when the MUF is up and ready for work. It also tells you the CXXname, MUFname, and whether it is for CA Datacom/DB or CA Datacom/AD.
As you can see, there are two different messages that indicate the product, and the message showing the MUF Startup Options will also show the product:
DB01900I - DATACOM AD
You will see similar messages for version 15.x:
- DB00215I - CA Datacom/DB Version 15.0
- DB00212I - CA Datacom SQL Version 15.0
- DB00905I - DIRECTORY (CXX) VERSION 15.0 (+14.0) LEVEL 1 AD SIMPLIFY YES SYSPLEX PLEXC1 -- or --
DB00905I - DIRECTORY (CXX) VERSION 15.0 (+14.0) LEVEL 1 DB SIMPLIFY NO
- DB00201I - MULTI-USER ENABLED, CXX=AD15MUF MUFNAME=AD15MUF AD