In order to generate the license for the PAM server appliance, we need to provide some hardware related information to CA-Technologies.
This information is contained in the sysinfo file.
This document shows how to generate this file from within the PAM User Interface.
How can I create the sysinfo file in PAM 3.x version?
Any hardware or software appliance running PAM 3.x
- Open the PAM User Interface.
- In the Dashboard, click on the 'System Info' link. (See red arrow in the following screenshot).
- The 'System Info' pane opens.
- Click on the icon close to the right top corner. (See red arrow in the following screenshot).
- The file will be downloaded in the location you specify.
- Use this file to request a new license for PAM to CA-Technologies by opening a support case and attaching it to the ticket.