How can I create a shortlist of patches I have applied to CA Service Desk Manager?
The ApplyPtf tool store the information about patches applied to CA Service Desk Manager
In the %NX_ROOT%\<servername>.his file.
You can use the command sequence below to show / get a short list showing all patches applied
on a Service Desk Manager server.
Sample steps to do on Windows system:
1. Logon to your Service Desk Manager machine
2. Open a command prompt window
3. Type nxcd and press ENTER
- > The above command change the working directory to the CA Service Desk Manager root
4. Type findstr “PTF” *.his
- > The above screenshot show the patches you have applied on this machine in date time sequence.
5. Type findstr “PTF” *.his > patches_applied.txt and press ENTER
- > The above command writes the findstr command output into file patches_applied.txt.
6. Type patches_applied.txt
- > the above command show you the patches_applied.txt content