I would like to change the layout of portlets on the Home menu > Overview > General page for a group of resources. How can I configure the General page so that certain resources with particular access rights can see specific portlets?
Portlets on the General page are dependent on the access rights of the resource. The Administrator can configure additional portlets to the default ones already listed in the General page.
To publish any changes to the General page for all users you would have to navigate to the Overview Portlet page:
1. Click on the Administration Menu
2. Click on Portlet Pages
3. Filter Page ID by: *overview
4. Click on "Overview"
5. Click on the "Tabs" tab
6. Click on "General"
7. Click on the "Content" tab
8. Click on the Add button and add content you want published
9. Click the Add button in the pop up window
10. Click the Save and Continue button
11. Click the "Properties" tab
12. Click on the Publish button and confirm that you would like to publish to all users by clicking the "Yes" button
As soon as you confirm only users with certain access rights may or may not see the published content.