How can I change the name of Universe topology to my choice in Fault tolerance?
We want to rename the universe topology as per my choice which make easy to identify the network.
Spectrum version : 9.x , 10.xOperating system : Windows
- Open the oneclick console, and expand the landscape handle under explorer tab
- Here we need to select the Universe, and navigate to "Component Detail" windows
- Now click on "set" to rename the name of universe as per your choice. Here the point to understand is, the model type will remain same as Universe only. We will be just changing the name of the model.
- Here we can see, "Universe" is renamed to "MyNetwork" (You can rename to your choice).
- Now we will save the database from SPECTRUM Control Panel, to make the changes take place.
- Once the database is saved, we can see the changes on secondary spectroserver also.