Error Message :
Host Assignment object (HSTA) does not work when a license file has multiple categories.
1. Create HSTA object
2. Set the following on the Filter tab:
Name: * 3. Check selection, read, write and execute for a client
SW Version: *
4. Save object
5. Open System Overview> Agent assignment
6. Add HSTA to active agent assignment
7. Start a new Windows agent
8. Choose 'Execute host assignment'
9. Log in to the client that the agent was given permission
OS Version: N/A
Root Cause: License category must be chosen.
1. Login to client 0000
2. Open System Overview
3. Choose agents
4. Edit agent object
5. Define the category for agent
Fix Status: No Fix