Unexpected application error occured.
- After deploying the Hitachi Probe a resource was added and then the Test button clicked to populate the Organizations field.
- The Test fails and there is a popup error window with:
InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index
- Ask the Storage Admin for the correct Namespace to use.
- The default is root/smis/current but that is configurable and if changed, Namespace field must match how the Storage Admin has it set, for the Test to succeed.
- Please also make sure the IP to hostname mapping in your environment is correct, otherwise the error may still occur.
- Try using the IP address instead of the hostname to verify.