Is there a way of seeing the historical alarm annotations or are they stored in the DB somewhere?
We have a scenario where we need to see historical alarms and any annotations that have been applied to them.
- Annotations added to active alarms through the UMP USM portlet are added to the umpAlarmAnnotations table.
- Once the alarm is closed/acknowledged, after about 15 minutes, entries associated with the alarm are removed from the umpAlarmAnnotations table.
- There is no mechanism within the current design to prevent the removal of the alarm annotations.
- This has been raised as an idea on the user community But has not, so far, received enough votes to become a priority.
- If this functionality is important to you then please do vote up and socialize the idea on the community to bring this to the attention of Product Management