A Hint/Tooltip does not display on a Calculated Attribute if the value for the attribute is not displayed as well.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Administration > Objects > Project > Attributes
- Create a new Attribute "My calculated attribute" of Data Type "Calculated" and with Image (Color) and Range defined.
- Go to Administration > Object > Project > Views and add the attribute to the Project Properties > Layout Edit view.
- Go back to Administration > Object > Project > Views > Project Properties > Fields, and look for "My calculated attribute". Click on its properties icon.
- Make sure that under Display type, Value is unchecked and Image is checked.
- In the Hint and/or Tooltip text boxes, add some text.
Expected Results: Hint and Tooltip text is displayed along with the image of the attribute.
Actual Results: Only the image of the attribute is displayed.