Harvest Client or Agent Only install stops at 94% when installing Enterprise Communicator (PEC) with following message: "Updating environment (Path)..."
- Some active services conflict with the installation of PEC.
- PEC related system environment variables are already set or left from previous installation.
- System environment variable "Path" is too long or has more than 250 characters.
- PEC install directory has spaces in the directory name. For example: Program Files.
- Uninstall previous installation of Harvest client application and enterprise communicator before starting Harvest Client or Agent installation.
- Remove all PEC related environment variables like: RTHOME, RTARCH and all PEC entries from the PATH system variable.
- Ensure that Path system variable is not more than 250 characters in length.
- Try installing PEC separately from Harvest into a location with no spaces (such as: c:\pec).
- Say "No" to overwrite PEC install during Harvest Client or Agent install after point 4.
- Set your %TEMP% environment variable to a new location before running the install.
- Stop Blackberry and World Wide Web Publishing (IIS) services before beginning installation.