Creating a Boolean attribute on the 'Enterprise Risk' object with an MSSQL database results in:
ODF-0231: Serious error on inserting or updating object attribute, contact system administrator
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Clarity as an administrator user.
- Admin Tool > Objects > Select the 'Enterprise Risk' object.
- Click 'New' button to create a new Boolean attribute.
- Click 'Save' button.
Expected: Creation of the Boolean attribute is successful without any errors.
Actual: Error message is displayed and no attribute is created.
Install the ODF_CA_RCM_RISK_T1 Trigger
- Download this file ODF_CA_RCM_RISK_T1.zip from this article.
- Extract and copy the file to the installation directory.
- From the Clarity Application Server, open a command prompt window (unix or windows) and execute the following command from the directory:
dbpatch --install -file ODF_CA_RCM_RISK_T1.xml -apply
- Perform the steps described above to create a new Boolean attribute.
This issue is currently in review with our Development Team pending resolution.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, GRCM15KnownIssues, GRCM-1433