Summary Nothing happens when typing /hangout in Flowdock
When typing "/hangout" in Flowdock to start a new Google Hangout, nothing happens and not error message is received.
Cause Browser is set to block pop-up windows.
Resolution Ensure your browser is not blocking pop-up windows. ?
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu? ?>?Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click?Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the?Content settings?button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, select?Allow...?or?Do not allow...?Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking?Manage exceptions.
- If you?re trying to remove pop-ups and they don?t go away, you might have an unwanted program that can likely be removed.
- Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button , and then tap or click Internet options.
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then tap or click OK.
- Open Firefox.
- On the Tools menu, select Options and then choose Content.
- Either select or de-select the Block pop-up Windows option to turn pop-up blocker on or off.
- In the top left, select "Safari," then select "Preferences" from the drop down menu.
- The preferences pane will open and select "Security" on the top row.
- Uncheck the the "Block pop-up?windows" box.
- Click on the Gear icon, also known as the Action Menu, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window.
- When the drop-down menu appears, locate the option labeled?Block Pop-Up Windows?(circled in the example above).
- If a check mark is found to the left of this option,?then Safari's integrated pop-up blocker is currently active.
- Click this option to disable the Pop-Up Blocker
Please note that you can utilize the following keyboard shortcut to toggle Safari's pop-up blocker on and off:?CTRL + SHIFT + K