Issue is with global alarm filters ("available filters" in the top right of the Contents pane) for Spectrum OneClick.
Customer defined global filters for certain user groups, but these filters do not show up for any of our users.
The only way (workaround) we found so far is: each user, who needs the new global filters, has to reset his own filters to default ("reset to default" in personal preferences). However this results in the loss of all personal filters and the additional effort (that every user has to perform this reset) is too high to accept this as a solution.
Other things we tried without success were the restart of OneClick console and even a restart of the SpectroServer's and OneClick-Servers.
1. If there is NO user group specific filters, then "global" alarm filter are showing in user group and users as well.
2. If there is user group specific filters, then "global" alarm filter are NOT showing in user group and users as well.
You can export existing or new "global" alarm filter(s) to all groups at a time by selecting all user groups ( this is one-time job).
- open the "Users" tab in the OneClick console
- select the "Users" (global - top)
- right-click and "Set Preferences"
- under "Alarms Tab", select "Alarm Filter"
- on the right side select "Export"
- Choose the Alarm Filter to export to the groups
- in the upcoming window, select all groups (using "ctrl" key for multiple groups) -> OK
- when checking again the groups and users inside, you should see this Alarm Filter now.
The fix for this issue is planned to be included in Spectrum 10.3.2.
The release time for Spectrum 10.3.2 is at the moment "start of 2nd half 2019".