In Panvalet ISPF Edit of a member I get timeout and when going back into edit get ISR110E error. I cannot seem to get out of this error and it will not save my changes.
IBM ISPF Services handles the error recovery and this error can be caused if recovery is not turned on in the user profile by language for the members stored on a Panvalet Panlib.
Step to follow:
- If you have received the error and the recovery cannot take place the only way to prevent this error box from coming up is to delete ISREDRT member in the user's ISPF Profile dataset.
- The user needs to go into PVISPF Edit and select the member.
- Type profile on the command line and check if recovery is turned on.
- If not, type recovery on to turn it on and save the member.
- This needs to be done once for each language that is used on members.