1. Execute the following command to see if an EnterpriseDashboardService is already running by doing this command:
ps -aef | grep java
2. If a EnterpriseDashboardService service is shown as running, then do this command from your DEVTEST_HOME/bin folder:
3. If it shows as stopped, this probably is a hung process, so do a kill <pid>.
4. If a Service is not shown then go to the /tmp or /temp folder for the Linux machine.
5. Look to see if there is an i4jdaemon file that has EnterpriseDashboardService in the name like for example:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5 Oct 23 07:38 i4jdaemon__opt_ca_lisa_DevTest_bin_EnterpriseDashboardService
6. Delete the file from this folder, you will need to be root to do this.
Should now be able to start the Enterprise Dashboard service properly.