Using RC/Query for DB2 for z/OS (RCQ), HDDL can be generated through batch with the ENABLEXX parmlib member RCQ_OFS set to NO. This will allow the HDDL to be produced without quotations marks around the object and creator names.
- Select an object in RC/Query
- Issue "HDDL" on the CMD line, press Enter
- On the RC/Query Hierarchical DDL Request Options screen, select B for Batch; press Enter
- Execute the job, which should have a RC=0000 or RC=0004
- Go to your JES output and find the HDDLOUT DSN file name
- Browse the DSN file and you will have the HDDL with no quotes