1. After upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2 when you check the gateway status from main menu it would be stuck on starting.
2. You would see below error in sspc logs
opt/SecureSpan/Gateway/node/default/var/processControllerPort is empty.
3. when you check ssg logs port 2124, 8443 and 9443 are up and the gateway is also processing traffic.
4. At this point login to gateway through policy manager
5. From listening port properties choose port 2124 properties and you will see that Node Control option is unchecked
6. Check the Node Control option and you would see that gateway status would change to running