Garbled characters will occur if you perform the following procedure steps in fields where double-byte characters can be entered.
I will attach a test local model.
1. Generate 'WinC.GarbledCharacters' function.
2. Run 'WinC.GarbledCharacters' function.
3. Input 'A'(single-byte) at the beginning of the character string displayed in the Char10 field.
4. Place the cursor behind 'A' added in Step 3.
5. Press Shift + Right Arrow key once to select '1', and press Delete key.
As a result of our investigation, it seems that this garbling occurs at the following conditions.
*1 There is a single-byte character string at the beginning of the double-byte character string.
*2 Select and operate the character string being entered by key operation on the keyboard.
There was a change regarding English locale with DBCS character handling, which was causing this behavior in Japanese locale.
Plex r7.2.1 build 24.002
Plex r7.2.1 build 24.003
FIX in a future release. Please ask the technical support for private patches.