Error Message :
When a Workflow contains a ForEach sub-Workflow, any attempt to forecast or autoforecast will show:
1. the parent Workflow with a "Preparing" status
2. The ForEach Workflow with an "active" status
1. Create a FE Workflow with dummy Vara and Job
2. Create a standard Workflow and place the FE Workflow inside
3. Execute the standard Workflow recurring with a 1 hr interval
4. Perform an autoforecast
When this is the only item in the Activities window/Process Monitoring Perspective, the autoforecast shows two results: The standard Workflow and the ForEach Workflow.
The standard will be in "Preparing" status and the FE will be active.
Note: If the FE Workflow is executed recurring outside of the parent Workflow, it forecasts properly.
Root Cause: Forecast does not work for FOREACH workflows. The calculation does not work and the forecast does not show an end time.
Upgrade to a newer version of the Automation Engine and initial data.
Fix Status: Released
Components: AE Server and Initialdata
Automation Engine 11.2.2 - Available
Automation Engine 11.1.4 - Available
Automation Engine 10.0.8 - Available