Error Message :
A Folder with objects are linked with the Favorites. However, linked objects within a linked Folder in the Favorites are not deleted when the corresponding Folder with the objects are deleted. Instead the Favorites objects are transformed into real objects and are not deleted and are naturally no longer referenced.
It is no longer possible to move or copy a folder into the Favorites. The folder must be created in the Favorites directly.
- Create a Folder with an object in the normal Folder tree
- Add the newly created folder to Favorites
- Check in the Favorites to see if a reference/link to the folder and the object within the folder was created
- Now delete the original folder with the object inside
- The following question will pop-up:
"Do you really want to delete this/these object(s)?
Existing links will also be deleted.
Yes / No"
- Acknowledge with "Yes".
- The folder and object are deleted. However, checking Favorites, the folder and object still exists but they are no longer linked objects. They are complete objects.
OS Version: N/A
Root Cause: A user should not be allowed to move/copy a folder into the Favorites. the folder must be created in the Favorites directly.
This field was added on 30/03/2017. This article has not been updated yet. Refer to the "Description" or "Workaround" sections for solution information.
Fix Status: Released
Automation Engine 12.0.1 – Available
Automation Engine 11.2.3 – Available
Automation Engine 11.1.5 – Available