The Administration->Flow Statistics page does not display properly and the graphs are blank like below:
There are a few potential causes to this problem:
- You are accessing the NFA web page using https. Defect DE47647.
- You may have missed some of the new prerequisites required for NFA 9.3.2.
- IE 11 Compatibility View Settings set to "Display Intranet sites in Compatibility View".
A. If you are using https to access NFA, this page will not work properly due to defect # DE47647.
You can workaround this by manually changing the URL to use http.
B. Check that you installed all prerequisites as documented in the NFA 9.3.2 Installation Guide.
Specifically the ones listed below:
.NET Framework 3.5 Features
- HTTP Activation
- Non-HTTP Activation
.NET Framework 4.5
- WFC Services > HTTP Activation
C. If your IE 11 Compatibility View Settings are set to "Display Intranet sites in Compatibility View" and you cannot disable it, follow the steps below:
1. Locate and make a backup copy of the \CA\NFA\REPORTER\NetQoS.ReporterAnalyzer.WebSite\Admin\FlowStatistics.aspx file.
2. Edit the FlowStatistics.aspx file in a text editor.
3. Under the section "<!DOCTYPE html>" add the line below:
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
4. Save the file and and access the Flow Statistics page again and you should be able to see the graphs like below: