To resolve the issue, please do the following:
1. Launch FDM.
2. Connect to a database connection profile.
3. Setup your masking rules in the 'Masking' tab.
4. In the 'Options' tab, under the 'DIAGLEVEL', enter the number 4 in the 'VALUE' column.
5. In the 'Summary' tab, click the 'Save & Run Mask' button.
- You should no longer receive the error message.
If this issue continues, please check the following with your internal IT team:
- Check which user is running FDM. Does the Windows logged-in user matches the FDM user.
- Check if you can run FDM with a user who has administrator access to the machine.