After the installation of Spectrum 10.2.2 some models where converted with NewMM.pl.
Devices with OID 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1861 (ASR1001X) were on Spectrum 9.4.x of type GnSNMPDev and are on Spectrum 10.2.2 after rurning the NewMM.pl script of type Rtr_Cisco.
The devices are now located under "Cisco IOS - SSH Capable", but the tab for "Host Configuration" is disabled (grey). All new modeled devices of this type do not show the issue.
The root cause of this issue is not clear, yet.
With the SE team, we compared the "show attributes" (CLI) command running on a "old" (not converted) and the new (successfully converted) device with the "Host Configuration" tab showing:
Command run as follows:
- Logon to the SpectroServer for this landscape.
- From bash shell ("bash -login" - opens in $SPECROOT)
- cd vnmsh
- show models | grep show attributes mh= >> model-attrs.out
(to extract into a file to compare with each other)
After comparing the files ...
- We could see a difference in attribute NCM_DEVICE_FAMILY_INDEX (0x12bef)
- Asked to set it to "Cisco IOS-SSH device family type"
- Close the OneClick Console and re-open to check
Customer tested this and it worked in this case.
At the moment this is only a workaround. The SE team has informed that they are looking into the newMM.pl script, on what the root cause could be for this issue.