Clicking on "Sync Account Plans" within the Layer 7 Gateway plugin of the API Developer Portal results in the following failure message (the GUID value is an example and can vary):
<Failure message="Failed Fragment Validation: GUID 14f288d5-f212-4626-afe6-b3957d10d830 does not exist" code="500"/>
All versions of the API Developer Portal can be affected by this.
This error is a result of a mismatch of GUIDs between the Account Plans Policy Fragment and the value for the Cluster-Wide Property titled portal.account.plans.fragment.guid.
1. Login to the Policy Manager
2. Right click on "Account Plans Fragment" and click "Policy Properties"
3. Copy the value of "Policy GUID"
4. Click on "Tasks" > "Manage Cluster-Wide Properties"
5. Open the cluster-wide property titled: portal.account.plans.fragment.guid
6. Ensure that the value of this cluster-wide property matches the value from Step 3. If it doesn't match, replace the value in the cluster-wide property with the value from step 3. Ensure there is no trailing white space.
7. Click OK
8. Re-Test the "Sync Account Plans"