When exporting a project to Microsoft Project (MSP), external dependency Baseline Start/Finish dates are displayed as NA instead of the baseline dates for the task.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two new projects (Project1 and Project2) in PPM with one task each
- Baseline both projects in PPM
- Make the task in Project2 an external dependency of the task in Project1:
- Go to the Tasks tab of Project1
- Click on the task created in Step 1
- Select 'Dependencies' from the task's Properties drop down
- Click 'New'
- Browse for Project2 in the Project field, then click Filter
- Select the task created in Step1 and click 'Next'
- Click 'Save and Return'
4. Export Project1 to MSP
5. Add Baseline Start and Baseline Finish columns to the MSP View
Expected Results: The Baseline Start and Baseline Finish dates are displayed for the external dependency task from Project2
Actual Results: The Baseline Start and Baseline Finish dates for the external dependency task from Project2 are displayed as 'NA'