Export to Excel does not return the expected results in an NSQL Portlet. Some columns are missing on the exported file (regardless of being regular Excel, Data Only or PowerPoint).
Steps to Reproduce
Expected Results: The values in the portlet appear in the exported results.
- Create a custom attribute of boolean type in projet object
- Create a query by giving nsql as:
FROM odf_ca_project ocp
WHERE 1 = 1 AND @FILTER@
- Create a portlet giving the query on step 2 as the data provider.
- Configure the portlet on the General page.
- Configure the attribute on the portlet.
- On the portlet, click on Options > Export to Excel.
Actual Results: Not all values in the portlet appear in the exported results.
This issue has been reported in CA PPM 15.3.
This issue has been reported as DE42177 and fixed in CA PPM 15.5.