Error Message :
When submitting JOBS/JOBP and using the Use logical date option to change the logical date, the job runs with the current date instead of the logical date.
1) Create a JOBP
2) Create a JOBS (assign the appropriate login and active agents) and in the process tab, put the following:
:set &ldate# = sys_ldate()
3) Put the JOBS created in step #2 inside the JOBP created in step #1
4) Select the workflow created inside step #1, then right click on the Workflow --> Execute once --> “Use logical date” --> Type in the date:
5) Select the Workflow that was ran in Step #4 --> Click "Last Monitor". Now click on the "Report" on the Workflow. In the activation report there is no record of it using the logical date.
6) Select the job inside the "Last Monitor" and click "Report". Inside the activation report of that job, it will only show the current date and not the logical date used:
2017-02-08 12:55:26 - U0020408 170208
Root Cause: In AE 10 wrong date is used.
This field was added on 30/03/2017. This article has not been updated yet. Refer to the "Description" or "Workaround" sections for solution information.
Fix Status: Released
Automation Engine 12.0.1
Automation Engine 11.2.3 HF2
On the "Use logical dates", instead of typing in the date, click on the downward arrow next to the date field and choose a date from the calendar pop up.