Summary When attempting an import from CSV or using the CA Agile Central Add-in for Excel, an error is thrown stating "User not found in cell"
Issue Attempting an import from CSV or using the CA Agile Central Add-in for Excel, an error is thrown stating "User <name> not found in cell". ?The value in the cell is the value that was exported from CA Agile Central, and is the correct owner for the work item.?
Resolution The exported Owner name is actually the display name?for the Owner. ?To import data to CA Agile Central, enter the CA Agile Central?username?for the owner. ?
To resolve the problem:?
- Go back to the Owner column in the spreadsheet
- Replace the value in the Owner field to the CA Agile Central username for the Owner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Import to CA Agile Central
- Select the correct Workspace and Type from the dropdowns
- Click Validate to ensure everything is correct
- Click Import