Error Message :
Events that are started as a child of a schedule show the wrong state if the event changes its status from WAITING_HOST to ACTIVE.Schedule the monitor will still show it as WAITING_HOST.
The status of the task within the Monitor view of a schedule doesn’t appear to update showing when an Agent goes down and comes back up.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a JSCH
- Add a file event to the JSCH and set the time to start a few minutes into the future so that you have time to disable the Agent.
- Go to the SMgr Dialog and disable the Agent (such as the Windows Agent for example)
- Open the Schedule Monitor and you will see the status for the file event change to ‘Waiting for host’
- Go back to SMgr Dialog and enable the Agent
- Click refresh on the Schedule Monitor
Resultant Behavior: The Monitor view of the file event’s status continues to stay as ‘Waiting for host’. Only changes to “ENDED_OK – ended normally” after the conditions of the file event has been satisfied.
Root Cause: Refer to description
This field was added on 30/03/2017. This article has not been updated yet. Refer to the "Description" or "Workaround" sections for solution information.
Fix Status: Released
Version 11.2.2 of Automation Engine - already available
Version 11.1.3 of Automation Engine - already available
Version 10.0.8 of Automation Engine - already available