For Multi-Currency systems the defined Euro exchange rate shall be used. If no Euro exchange rate is defined to support this transaction, we should continue using the 0.1 for now.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up exchange rate for EURO and USD
EURO VS. USD = 1.5
USD VS. EURO = 0.8
- Create a project, a task, a financially enabled resource, assign the task to the team and assign the resource to the task.
- Go to Transaction entry. Create a voucher other.
- Create a transaction with the project, task and resource above.
- Post the transaction to WIP.
- Verify in PPA_WIP_VALUES table for the values of EURO.
Expected: For Multi Currency systems the defined Euro exchange rate shall be used for EURO like the other records in the table
Actual: Even though Euro exchange rate is defined, CA PPM uses the default exchange rate 0.1
CA PPM will continue to use the default exchange rate of 0.1 for all transactions.