Verify that email address is the same in LDAP, EEM, USS, SDM.
1. Go to LDAP Server (ex: Active directory) and check the mail address set for the user.
2. Go to EEM > Log into the application as eiamadmin > Manage Indentities > Search for the user > Ensure the Email Address is the same configured in LDAP Server. (It should be automatically updated from LDAP Server)
3. Log into Service Desk Manager > Administration > Security and Role Management > Contacts > Contact Details tab > Notification subtab > Ensure the Email Address is the same configured in LDAP Server. Change it manually or through pdm_ldap_sync if necessary.
4. Log into USS with the user who has the issue > My Profile > Edit My Profile > See the Email Address > Ensure the Email Address is the same configured in LDAP Server. If the email address is not correct, then log into USS Control Panel as an Administrator (ex: CASMAdmin) > Portal > Users and Organizations > Search for the user with the problem > Click on the user > Change the Email Address (Required) field to the Email Address set in LDAP Server > Save Changes.
5) Log out from USS and Log into it again the user > My Requests > Click on "Don't see your request listed below? Try looking here" > See the tickets.
If the issue remains after steps above, verify the "SOAP Web Service API Role" and "Command Line Utility Role" are not null for the Access type being used by the user.
6) Go to SDM > Administration > Security and Role Management > Access Type > Click on the Access Type being used > Roles tab > Set proper role for "SOAP Web Service API Role" and "Command Line Utility Role" items > Save.