- CA Plex - upgrading to 7.2 from 6.1
- loaded 7.2
- renamed application from XXXXXX - to YYYYYY
- changed file name and implementation name to new name
- when running new executable getting same system error twice
- "error YYYYY.exe-systemerror - program can't start because XXXXX.exe is missing from your computer - try re-installing program to fix problem"
Supported Deployment Platforms for C++ applications
The Plex runtimes are looking for an executable with the application's former name.
(1) Right click on the CCDB72.exe file in your application's directory
(2) Select copy from the context menu
(3) Paste a copy of this file into the same directory (it will likely show a (1) next to the filename).
(4) Rename this copy of the exe to CCDB40.exe
(5) Run the CCDB72.exe file by double clicking