Error Message :
U00003590 UCUDB - DB error: 'SQLExecDirect', 'ERROR ', '42000', 'Incorrect syntax near 'date'.'
Error using lisence check tool - U00003590 UCUDB - DB error: 'SQLExecDirect', 'ERROR ', '42000', 'Incorrect syntax near 'date'.'
This error message is related to SQL Server only.
Steps to fix & check:
- Download the newest version of the Usage Statistic Tool from the Automic download center.
- If the error still exists
- Replace the string "date" in file Automic_Agents_DB_Usage_sql.sql with date.
- Load the script into the SQL Server Management Studio
- Select the AE database engine
- Open a SQl Query window
- Copy the script Automic_Agents_DB_Usage_sql.sql into the editor
- Execute the script
Root Cause: Refer to description
This field was added on 30/03/2017. This article has not been updated yet. Refer to the "Description" or "Workaround" sections for solution information.
Fix Status: Released
Automation Engine 11.2.2 - already available