While upgrading connector from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168, we see an error stating "Configured One Click sever is not reachable". This solution talks about how this can be resolved.
1. The connector upgrade installer states that it is not able to access the url:
2. First thing to check is whether we were able to access the OC page from connector machine successfully.
3. In this scenario it works well and the OC page connects without any issues from connector machine.
4. Now the issue can be that the password for spectrum user might have got changed after the connector integration with SOI and was not updated in the SOI UI for this Specific connector.
5. When upgrading the spectrum connector, the installer will look for the password which is available under SOI UI -> connector properties window and will use this to connect to Oneclick. Incase this password is reconfigured in CA Spectrum for the integrated Oneclick user , we need to update this in SOI user interface page as well.
6. The next action is to update Spectrum integrated user password in SOI . Open the SOI UI (http://<SOIHostname>:7070/sam/ui/) ->Administration -> connector configuration -> Connector hostname ->connection details -> Update the new password under password field -> Save -> Stop and start connector or recycle connector services on connector machine.
7. Check the SOI User interface to make sure the Spectrum connector is back online.
8. Start the upgrade now on the connector machine and that should move forward successfully.