Do the following on each primary SpectroSERVER in the environment:
1. Log into the SpectroSERVER system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
3. cd to the $SPECROOT/vnmsh directory
4. Enter the following command to start a Command Line Interface (CLI) session
5. Enter the following command, where <xxxxxx> is the User model deleted, to search for any left over models related to the User model that was deleted:
./show models | grep <xxxxxx>
6. If a User model or AccessGroup model for the <xxxxxx> is found, delete the model using the following CLI command where <MH> is the model handle of the model:
./destroy model -n mh=<MH>
7. After checking each SpectroSERVER system using steps 1-6 above, log out of OneClick and then restart tomcat on the OneClick server to clear the OneClick cache.
8. Log into OneClick and recreate the User model