After configuring the CABI integration to CA PM, getting the following error in the CABI Server Tomcat log
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: hostname in certificate didn't match:
CA Performance Management - all versions
The CA Performance Center host name, that was entered during the installation of reports on the CABI server, did not match the SSL certificate on the CA Performance Center server
(Either the short name was used on the SSL cert, and the FQDN was used when installing reports; or visa versa)
1. Log into CABI UI with CABI admin credentials.
2. Click on the menu item: View -> Repository
3. On the left, expand the folders tree: root-> Public -> ca -> Performance Management
4. Click on "datasources" folder. this should list a "CAPM Data Source" entry on the right pane.
5. Right-click on the "CAPM Data Source" data source entry, select Edit in the menu.
6. Modify the "Host:" field with new CAPC hostname. Click Save.