When attempting to activate an inactive CA SDM group or contact, receive the following error:
Error 1 attempting to set delete_flag to "0": AHD05910:System Login entered needs to be unique.Multiple Active Contact records with the specified System Login credentials were found.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to CA SDM GUI
2. Search for a CA SDM contact or group
3. On the detail page, click on EDIT
4. Change the STATUS field from INACTIVE to ACTIVE
All CA SDM contacts/groups need to have an unique Userid/system login.
1. Take a backup of the CA SDM MDB database
2. Run the following query against the MDB database
select last_name, inactive, contact_type, contact_uuid, userid from ca_contact where contact_type=2308
3. If the above query returns data, run the following additional query
update ca_contact set userid=NULL where contact_type=2308 and userid=''
4. Clear web browser cache and attempt to activate the CA SDM contact/group again.