When attempting to save a Webi document you receive the following error:
Could not save the document to the repository for the following reason: [repo_proxy 30]
(Helpers::InfoStore::ObjectExport::commit) Sorry you do not have the right to
'Add objects to the folder' (ID: 1) for 'CA Clarity' (ID: 1400) Please contact your administrator
if you require this right. (hr=#0x80041e01)(Error #-2147213823 (WIS 30567)
Here are the steps that you need to follow to resolve this error:
- Launch BO Central Management Console.
- Login in as the Administrator account.
- Click on 'Users and Groups'
- Click on 'Group List'
- Right Click on the following group and select 'Add Members to Group'
- Select 'User List' and select the person you wish to add.
- Highlight the user and click the right arrow to add the user to the selected group.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for the following groups:
- To verify group membership for the user click on 'User List'
- Highlight the username.
- Right click and select 'Member Of'
- Logout of BO Central Management Console