Follow these steps to to recreate mysql database on MTP:
1. Log into the Multi-Port Monitor Linux command-line using the netqos account.
2. sudo /opt/NetQoS/scripts/stopprocs.sh (stop all daemon processes)
3. sudo /opt/NetQoS/install/setupMySQL.sh --new
4. sudo /opt/NetQoS/scripts/dbCardConfig.php
5. sudo /opt/NetQoS/scripts/startprocs.sh
6. From the ADA Console, Administration-> Collection Devices, edit Multi-Port Monitor and from drop-down select Reload Configuration. This is sufficient to put the ADA Console IP address back in the local database.