Error "ODF-0101: No object found" after deleting sub object that has virtual attribute that reference an attribute of the master object
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a sub-object of the investment object
- Add an attribute to the investment object
- Go to the sub-object and create a virtual field that references the attribute you just created on the investment object
- Place this virtual field on the edit page of your sub-object save and publish the views
- Now delete the sub-object you created
- Go to Project or ideas, product, or other work page
Expected Result: The Project or ideas, product, or other work Page displays without error.
Actual Result: Error ODF-0101: No object found.
Caused by CLRT-72844
The development team reviewed the issue and and closed it as they are not planning to make any changes to this area of the product.
It seems to be a caching issue, so restarting services seemed to resolve the issue and now the investments will be available again.
Reference the Customer Reported Defect Resolution Policy for CA PPM