This message is issued when you are logged on to another terminal and don't have the authority to transfer your sessions to the terminal where you are attempting to logon. This procedure shows you how to give authority to the userid that is having the problem.
- Logon to TPXADMIN.
- Select USER/GROUP Maintenance.
- Select User Maintenance.
- Enter the userid having the problem.
- Page down to the Transfer Option parameter.
- Remove 'NONE' from the field using the EOF key.
- PF3 back out until 'saved'.
- Have the user logout and log back on to have the change take effect.
User should now have authority to transfer sessions from one terminal to another.