Why do we would get the following error in the new UX when I select the “Staffing” button: “No matching data found based on your resource management settings”?
CA PPM 15.2+ SaaS and On Premise
The error message you are getting is due to there being no current Fiscal Time Periods in your entity/default entity. The time periods that are used in the Staffing views are dependent on the fiscal time periods that exist here.
1. Go to Administration > Setup > Entities
2. Click on the entity you are using
3. Go to the Fiscal Time Periods tab
4. Click on the New button
5. Create Fiscal Time periods
6. Create enough periods to cover the current period.
7. If you did not activate the periods when you created them, you can activate them by selecting the inactive ones, clicking on the Actions menu and clicking Activate.
Additionally, you'll need to do the following to populate the data in these views.
1. Go to Administration > Reports and Jobs
2. Search for the 'Populate Resource Management Curves' job
3. Activate the job.
4. Go to Home > Reports and Jobs
5. Run an immediate instance of the 'Populate Resource Management Curves' job
6. Wait for it to complete