The "eHealth manager" Alarms in Spectrum is creating an critical alarm EHEALTH INTEGRATION SERVER CONTACT LOST, as result of that discovery request from spectrum are not getting into eHealth.
eHealth - Spectrum integration
OS Linux, Windows
This is cause after eHealth and spectrum lost synchronization or they change the integration but do not follow the steps to remove by instructions the previous integration
1. Open the OneClick Webpage, Administration Tab - > eHealth Configuration
2. Clear all of the settings (including clear map and remove topology)
3. Navigate to the following directory:
4. Delete the following file:
ehealth-config.xml (Please rename so it will be save as backup)
5. Please then stop and restart the tomcat service on the Spectrum OneClick server
6. After the restart of the service, please allow it to run for a few minutes before continuing.
7. Re-open the Open the OneClick Webpage, Administration Tab - > eHealth Configuration
8. Enter the appropriate information and select “TEST”.
-If the test is successful, verify the topology on the page, then select use topology and Save, and then you can test the discovery
eHealth needs to be reintegrated Spectrum