The following error occurs when attempting to enable the CABI 4.1 and Spectrum 10.0 Report Manager integration.
The problem is with the order in which the Spectrum BIAR files get imported into BOXI.
We upload the wrong one first, which results in this error before we can continue with the upload.
The fix here is to move out all BIAR files except for one, enable the integration which will result in an error (or success).
Then move the other BIAR files back in, and save the integration resulting in a successful integration.
1. Navigate to $SPECROOT/Install-Tools/SRM-Tools/BIAR directory on the Spectrum OneClick Report Manager host.
2. Move out all .biar files except for CABI_DefaultGroups.biar.
3. Enable the integration. You may or may not get the error:
"Error importing SRM content: Error modifying report database parameters: could not find the CA Spectrum folder. Please verify that SRM content was imported successfully. "
Note that we were able to import what was needed.
4. Move the files back in so the directory now looks like this:
5. Enable the integration again and it should be successful.