This issue has been addressed via "10.02.00.PTF_10.2.005" and the fix is included in "Spectrum 10.2.1". The missing locale resource files are added via this PTF, however there are a couple of post installation steps which are needed before you can generate the reports.
- Start the OneClick service after installing the fix.
- Once that is done, you will need to "Re-deploy" Jasper reports once again. This can be done from OneClick Administration page. Navigate to Administration -> Report Manager - > Jasper Integration and click on "Re-deploy". This will update the reports in JasperReport Server.
- Login to Jasper console with the user "superuser" and click on "View -> Repository".
- Expand the Root folder and navigate to "Organizations -> spectrum -> capability -> domains"
- Edit each of the listed domains by right clicking on them and add the missing en_AU locales to the "Locale Bundles". In the edit domain window, click on "Add Locale Bundle" as per the below screenshot.
- Select the en_AU locales as per the below screenshot
- Save the changes and makes sure the locales bundles are added properly.
- Now you should be able to generate the reports without any errors.