When attempting to register a new connector server with the Identity Manage Suite Virtual Application (vAPP) the following error is displayed:
Error fetching list of registered connector servers: Script terminated due to SSH command
CA Identity Management Suite vAPP 14.2
This issue is encountered when inactive connector servers obstruct the creation of new connectors servers.
14.2 Fixes have been released to address this issue (details below)
Instructions for deployment
(1) Copy the hotfixes on to the vApp
(2) Execute the following commands on the vApp
using patch_vapp HF-DE378663-20181022-0001.tar.gpg
using patch_vapp HF-DE378663-20181022-0002.tar.gpg
These fixes allow you to list all external connector servers active or inactive, having inactive servers can cause problems when registering new Remote Connectors Server – it may be necessary to remove these external connectors, in order to register\add a new one.
On the vAPP
1. su – imps
2. csfconfig auth=etaadmin list
3. When prompted, please insert the password for user etaadmin
4. csfconfig auth=etaadmin remove "name=EXT_WINDOWS_10_131_86_186"
5. When prompted, please insert the password for user etaadmin
From the Browser
6. Go to vApp Web Console and select "External tools", you should see a list of connector servers
7. Add new External Connector Servers “Enter IP address click Add
8. Enter password for the external connector server.
Note: Ensure all ports are open or the process will fail.
Are available on request from CA Support.