The following error occurs when logging into Unified Self-Service (USS) using NTLM Authentication in Chrome:
The issue is specific to Chrome since it does not happen in Internet Explorer. This issue has not been verified in Firefox.
Unified Self-Service 14.1
Missing Chrome configuration in the registry
1. In the machine where is Google Chrome installed go to Run
2. Type "regedit"
3. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome
4. Add or modify the AuthServerWhitelist string values and set value to *
5. Add or modify the AuthSchemes string values and set value to basic,digest,ntlm
6. Close all chrome windows and processes.
7. Open Chrome and go to USS homepage. This time should log into USS without prompting a window or showing any error.